Abseil 33 floors or Zipline 135m off a Sydney CBD skyscraper!
Register now to abseil or zipline and raise money for young people in crisis this October.
Your bravery, enthusiasm and fundraising efforts will make a huge difference to over 200 young Australians who call upon Triple Care Farm each year to overcome drug and alcohol addiction and transform their lives.
Triple Care Farm offers care and treatment for mental health illness as well as support to find stable accommodation, further education and opportunities for employment.
Abseil for Youth is Sir David Martin Foundation's annual fundraiser and is celebrating 10 years! Donate now.
When and where
- Thursday 17th and Friday 18th of October 2019
- 1 Market St, Sydney
Registration and fundraising
- Non-refundable registration fee of $200 per person
- Abseil fundraising total: $1,000 minimum (option to abseil as a team of up to five or as an individual)
- Zipline and abseil fundraising total: $1,500 minimum
Read what you need to know before you get started and what to expect on the day.
Other ways to get involved
It costs $27,000 for just one young person to complete the 12 week rehabilitation program at Triple Care Farm.
Change the life of a young person visiting Triple Care Farm and donate:
- $30 for stationery supplies to complete a trade Certificate or further education
- $50 for a counselling session or a Triple Care welcome pack including toiletries
- $100 and assist a young person to have suitable clothing for a job interview
- $200 and assist with TAFE fees to complete a trade Certificate or further education
- $500 to enable a family to attend a 'Rebuilding Relationship' Workshop
Thank you to our sponsors
Abseil for Youth would not be possible without the support and generosity of our major event partners and sponsors.